A perfect job means getting a friendly environment, fun-loving workmates, well-structured, and most importantly, a handsome salary range. Depending on talents, get your preferrable job and get promoted to a better position with more compensation by the time. Perhaps, an attractive salary will boost your work speed and lead you to focus on your job. Moreover, you can find some odd jobs for part-time or full-time with a high range of compatible and flexible paying.
You may seek to get such demandable jobs that pay more than the regular jobs and where you will be satisfied and continue to work. Now, those jobs require high skills and proficient job experience. Like, you can’t jump into those careers without any training or preferable qualifications. Before that, you have to set yourself and be eligible for those heist jobs. Suppose you are ready for a pay rise or want to switch to any suitable profession where these in-demand jobs are paying more in Australia. Wondering the job lines, you may be curious to know what those in-demand jobs are? What are the responsibilities and salary range for those recommended jobs in the Australian market as per the scale? So, let’s make a clear concept about those in-demand jobs for more earning.
Top 3 High Paying In-demand Jobs are Paying More in Australia
General manager/project manager
Usually, a project manager is assigned to do multiple project work, and he or she is assigned to coordinate with each of the employees and project tasks. Like, construction and other top-end projects need such a project/general manager. A Project Manager leads operation planning and does the team management till the final delivery. A Manager synchronizes all the moving parts that make a project successful, from ideation through to completion.
Salary: General managers or project managers earn AU$120,000 to AU$160,000, which works out to be a take-home pay of AU$4,266 a week.
How to Become a Project Manager
- To start your occupation as a project manager, you will need to have management certification or any degree in the relevant fields.
- Before deciding to complete a diploma in project management, you must gain a higher qualification in management or any graduate certificate in project management.
- Consider forming a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515). This certificate will qualify you to work as a part of a project team.
- Get Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918).
- Complete a certification depending on the provider if you’d like to gain further skills and pursue a Bachelor of Business (Management) or Graduate Certificate of Project Management.
- You can register for the national accreditation program at the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM). The AIPM prefers different criteria depending on the level you are interested in.
A real Estate Agent plays a vital role to perform in the business meeting or face-to-face conversations for properties sales and dealing with the business units. As a real estate agent, you are counted for covering all the responsibility to extend sales of the properties. You will be counted as the key selling attribute in case of possible and marginal price. Such agents have a very flexible work schedule where often they only have to attend on the critical time of customer visit. Also, need to do presenting properties and accompany prospective buyers during property inspections.
Salary: The average salary for a mid-level real estate agent is AU$67,416 based on 127 salaries, and a highly-skilled real estate agenda gets up to AU$125,000 per year in Australia.
How to Become a Real-estate Agent
Some requirements need to consider before you think about applying for a real-estate job. If you are fully dedicated to preparing for a successful real state career, then you must have,
- Years of working experience in properties agents or relevant industries. At least 12 months of full-time apprenticeship is needed under any well-known agent around Australia.
- To make an outstanding growth in real estate agent job, complete a real estate’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) qualifications’ Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307).
- At least, you should have an undergraduate bachelor’s degree or master’s bachelor’s qualifications in real estate subject to apply for any internship or intermediate jobs in this property trade industry.
- Do self-paced and make real-world assessment activities after being qualified under experienced trainers and assessors. Later, apply for the real estate agent’s license and become a professional one.
Early Childhood Educator
Currently, the demand for childcare workers is increasing tremendously with many opportunities. Like, not only to serve as a babysitter but also to be hired as early childhood educators in Australia. Though the number is low and the importunity of child educators arises, the salaries are also stepping ahead and leveling higher. An early childhood educator is responsible for doing planning and leading educational activities and lessons, including playing stories, making music, or fun crafts. Adding that, educators help their little students with supervising and teaching behavioral and learning processes. Write reports and communicate with parents about children’s progress and various obstacles during learning. Even ensuring the safeguards, all the cleaning facilities, and tutor their various safety rules are the responsibilities to meet depending on parents’ demand.
Salary: Early Childhood Educator roles in AUS were typically advertised between $50k and $60k over the last 3 months.
How to Become an Early Childhood Educator?
- To become a good childhood teacher, you may need to go through some standard educational processes. Like you can start your career in the childcare sector as a child care provider or in infant nursing training.
- Tie your rewarding career in the Early Childhood Education sector with the help of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) or the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113) for advanced skills qualification in the childcare industry.
- A VET requisite is typically required, and you may need to attend an interview to become eligible with the minimum qualification for Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113).
- To process for an early childhood educator profession, you may need to get a local authority clearance paper, and you need to commit to completing a first aid qualification certificate.
- In Australia, many opportunities are floating for those who like to work in the field of early childhood care or education. To blend yourself into this career line, you will need a minimum bachelor’s degree and additional qualifications like presentational skills and adaptable experience in educational or childcare centers.