CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a defined and limited range of cleaning operational skills and basic industry knowledge. They are mainly involved in routine and repetitive tasks and work under supervision.
This qualification provides a pathway to further learning and work in various cleaning roles and settings including but not limited to:
- administration, support and correctional services;
- health care and social assistance;
- accommodation and food services, and
- education and training.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory, or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
To achieve this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in:
- 11 units of competency:
- 3 core units
- 8 elective units.
The elective units are to be chosen as follows:
- a minimum of 6 units from the elective units listed below
- up to 2 units in CPP or another Training Package or accredited course, provided the integrity of the AQF alignment is ensured, and they contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Plan basic cleaning activities
Maintain storage area and cleaning equipment
Participate in workplace safety arrangements
Clean carpeted floors
Perform basic stain removal from carpets
Clean hard floor surfaces
Maintain glass surfaces
Maintain ceiling surfaces and fittings
Clean and arrange furniture and fittings
Clean wet surfaces
Sort, remove and recycle waste material
Maintain external surfaces
Clean surfaces using microfibre equipment
Clean rooms for guests and residents
Provide basic client services
Provide first aid
We will get in touch with you shortly
GET MORE FROM YOUR CAREER
Find out if you’re eligible to get a qualification via RPL, without the need for classroom studying. Fill in your details below, and let’s get started!